I was not a Birther . . . until now.
Let’s see what happens when we subject Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth to the Adobe Illustrator Test. Hmmmm.
Is it really possible that this is a complete fraud? Is it really possible that the White House would be so foolish as to release a forgery, produced using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator?
Hard to imagine the White House would be this stupid . . . to create such an obviously fake document.
So file this under “things that should make you go hmmmmmmmm.”
And here are some questions raised by Smoking Gun (a few minutes after the supposed Birth Certificate was posted on the White House website) . . .
• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper be so seamless?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.”
Of course, anyone with a brain who just casually looks at this document without all the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator software can instantly see this is a forgery.
This document we see on the White House website does not look old. Where are the creases and wrinkles? Where are the frayed edges? Where is the discoloration, which always occurs when paper ages?
This document looks brand new. Not even a hint of wear and tear. No discoloration.
For example, here’s what my short form birth certificate looks like . . .
As you can see, my birth certificate has a seal on it.
It looks tattered. It doesn’t look brand spanking new.
So you tell me which birth certificate looks more real to you — mine . . . or Obama’s.
Remember, the state of Hawaii told us a few days ago that this long form Obama Birth Certificate was in a vault — that not even Obama could get a hold of it. Now, suddenly, here it is — PRESTO!
And it looks brand new — not like it’s been in a vault for decades. And where’s the seal? No sign here of any seal.
Also, the textured background on Obama’s so-called Certificate of Live Birth looks like a modern design. It doesn’t look anything like a design from that era.
It looks like it came from the Adobe library of backgrounds. It looks like a background you can pull off the Internet.
Also, where the paper supposedly bends on the left side, the textured background doesn’t adjust to take into account the bend in the paper.
Take a piece of paper with print on it and bend it. See if it looks anything like this image. The dark shading at the edge, where the paper is supposedly bent, is right out of Photoshop. It’s a Photoshop (or Illustrator) effect.
What it comes down to is this: We really need to see the tattered original document. We then need to have forensic experts do an analysis of the paper and ink . . . because this is so obviously a fake.
In fact, this is such a poorly done fraud, it’s almost as if Obama wants to be caught — perhaps for the purpose of further humiliating the American people for being so foolish as to elect this clown.
It’s all part of the big joke he’s playing on America.
I am certainly not an expert in using graphics software (such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator), but I have some experience using these programs. I used Photoshop to create the header on this site. So I know something about how to use the software.
I was able to do exactly what you see in the above video using Photoshop.
I then wanted to see if I could achieve the same effect with a normal color scanned image.
I took a document of my own (with color), scanned it to a PDF, then executed the same copy and paste technique in Windows Paint and in Adobe Photoshop to see if I would get the same results with the layers (as you see in the video above).
I could not . . . because there are no layers that Photoshop can isolate in a scan of a real image as there is when an image has been assembled from multiple images (layers).
The mistake the forgers made here is they forgot to merge the layers to create a seamless single image to cover their tracks.
Had they taken this basic step, it would have been slightly more difficult to detect the forgery. But even if they had taken this elementary step (merging the layers), there are still myriad tell-tell signs this is a forgery.
One of many things wrong with the document is that the race of Father is listed as “African”.
“Negro”was the official classification used by all U.S. federal and state government agencies in 1961 if you were of African decent. Whoever Photoshopped this forgery (obviously a youngster) neglected to check the race classification language on other birth certificates of that era. “African” is not a race. You can be Caucasian and be “African.”
JEROME CORSI RESPONDS in WND: Another problem for Obama is that birth certificates issued to twin girls born one day later at Kapi’olani hospital, the Nordykes.
The long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi’olani to the Nordyke twins have certificate numbers lower than the number given Obama, even though the president purportedly was born at the same hospital a day earlier than the Nordykes.
- Note, Susan Nordyke, the first twin, was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.
- Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin, was born at 2:17 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.
- Yet, according to theCertification of Live Birthdisplayed by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign – and now according to the long-form birth certificate the White House released today – Barack Obama was given a higher certificate number than the Nordykes.
- Note, Obama was given certificate No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.
In 1961, the birth certificate numbers were not assigned by the hospitals.
Instead, the numbers were stamped to the birth record by the Hawaii Department of Health at the main office in Honolulu.
This is the only place birth certificate numbers were assigned.
At the last step of the process, the documents were accepted by the registrar general, with the date of registration inserted in box No. 22 on the lower right hand corner of the long-form birth certificate.
The date the birth document was accepted by the registrar general was the date the birth certificate number was stamped on the birth record.
The birth certificate number was stamped on the form by a rubber stamp that automatically increased by one each time a birth certificate was stamped.
The question, therefore, is how was it possible that the Nordyke twins had their birth certificates accepted by the registrar general in Hawaii three days later than the registrar general accepted Obama’s birth certificate, when the twins’ numbers are lower than Obama’s number?
Here are the Nordyke twins birth certificates:
So what we need here is a forensic examination of the actual document — not this digital image we see on the White House website.
Here’s some more good detail on the Obama Birth Certificate forgery
More good stuff here . . .
Pam Geller on FOX Business Shows Why Obama’s Birth Certificate is a Forgery
Here’s The Bottom Line
More good detail here . . .
More . . .